Monday, April 12, 2010

Thing 8: Library Thing Thing

So, I have a Library Thing account, and actually I could see more use of this if I really was in a library. It's good for students to know that adults read. It also offers interesting suggestions, if others have similar tastes. My tastes are ecclectic, but lean toward classics. I swear I'm semi-Victorian. Even my more recent tastes lean toward the romantic, and I DON'T mean love and sex and Jane Austin. I mean Poe and Hugo and that lot.

I haven't added many titles. I've read far more than I have listed. But, at least there are a few titles here. The more I started adding titles, the more I wanted to add. Really, as I'd posted before, I wish that I had a list of every book I've ever read. Mmmm... Boooooooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment