Monday, April 12, 2010

Thing 10: del.icio.us

It's funny, but since making the delicious account, I have nearly forgotten about it. Now I've gone back to visit, I'm amazed about how much I can learn about myself from my bookmarks. It's clearly I need to limit my interests; I have 200+ sites listed.

One way I've used delicious (leaving out punctuation) is to migrate my bookmarks. This is convenient since I have 2 web browsers (or more) on three computers.

I just looked through my links and found the one I needed to renew my teaching licence. $90 later, I'm a teacher again. Hmmm, you'd think it would be harder. Of course, I've been teaching, taking classes, working on distance ed, etc.

For students, I suppose that it would be fun for students to contribute to lists. I think they would enjoy a collective list from peers of similar tastes.

No comments:

Post a Comment